You have the right to withdraw the contracts, without indicating the reasons, within 14 days.
The period of withdrawal expires after 14 days from the day in which you or a third party, different from shipper and designed by you, acquires the product.
To exercise the right to withdraw, you must inform the Francesco Massa s.r.l. (Via Giuseppe Chiarelli 26, tel. 080 4859148 – Fax 080 4831520 – e-mail email@example.com) about your decision to withdraw the contracts via written declaration. You could ask the return clicking on Return icon, visible in your personal profile in “My order section”. We’ll send you a return confirmation via e-mail.
To respect the expire of withdrawal, you should send the return communication/procedure within the time limit concerning to right of withdrawal.
If you withdraw this present contract, we will refund you all payments you done for us, including the cost of shipping (except additional costs deriving from your possible choice of another courier different from our standard method of shipment), without underserved delay and in any case not over 14 days from we are informed about your decision to withdraw. We will refund you using the same method of payment you used for the purchase order, unless different accords. The refund procedure could be suspense until the return-delivery of products at seller, after the verify of their integrity.
We ask you to ship the return items to Francesco Massa s.r.l., Via Giuseppe Chiarelli 26, 74015 Martina Franca (TA), without underserved delay and within 14 days from the date you communicated us your choice to withdraw the present contract. The expire date is respected if you ship the return items within the limit time of 14 days.
If for any reason, clients are not satisfied with the order, the unused item(s) can be returned within 14 working days of delivery.
Clients must follow the official Return Policy as stated here below:
- The original "Return" outletmassa.com tag must be attached to the item with the original yellow security seal.
- The original "Return" outletmassa.com tag and yellow security seal must not be removed or cut in any way.
- Items must be unused.
- In case of returned item(s), client must click on the Return icon which appears into personal profile, into "My Orders" section, and follow instructions or contact us via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, within 14 days from the date of delivery. Once this term is expired the "Return" icon will be no longer available.
- The return request must include the Item Code Number(s) of the item(s) to be returned and the compensation for the return: refund or store credit. Exchanges for a different item code are unavailable.
- Once the written request is received, outletmassa.com Customer Service will send a written confirmation to the client including the Return Authorization Number. Clients must write this Return Authorization Number on the "return" tag attached to the item.
- The returned item(s) must be in the same condition in which it was originally sent and packaged in an orderly fashion in a tamper-proof packaging.
- The return of the unused item(s) must reach outletmassa.com within 7 (seven) days of the written confirmation from outletmassa.com Customer Service.
- outletmassa.com offers the possibility to turn back purchased goods free of any charges through the SDA courier: this pickup service is only valid for the Italian country. Simply contact to the SDA customer service (call cost 14 cents/minute) dialing the number 184.108.40.206. and asking to the operator for the national retirement service, by advance booking with free carrying costs, indicating the recipient details (Francesco Massa Srl, Via G. Chiarelli 26, 74015 Martina Franca, (TA), Italy) and as well sender’s details (under the preferred date/hour specification). By change size and store credit requests, the pickup service is free of carrying costs. By refund request, the pickup service is having a charge of 7 Euros, which will be deducted from the final refund amount.
- The return from Extra Italy are carriage paid. We suggest you to choose a shipping insurance. The package containing the returned items is under Client’s responsibility. outletmassa.com is not responsible in case of lost packages, damages for incorrect packaging or delivery delays to our warehouses.
- The unused item(s) from Extra UE must be returned via EMS – International Mail Service or Express Courier to Francesco Massa s.r.l. - Via Giuseppe Chiarelli 26 - 74015 Martina Franca (TA) Italy.
- The Customized products cannot be returned or replaced.
outletmassa.com ensure that products which appear online are conform to the images there published and that all items, at the time of shipment, are submitted to inspection and shipped after having controlled that they do not have evident defects.
In the case of error in the order on the part of outletmassa.com, clients must follow the instructions above. outletmassa.com reserves the right to request photographic support regarding defective merchandise apparently before authorizing the return and the eventual charges for the shipment and import fees. outletmassa.com will ship clients the returned corrected goods free of charge or will refund the incur expenses.
outletmassa.com reserves the right to request photographic support for returns if necessary for the evaluation of return process.
outletmassa.com will not accept any items that have been worn, washed or altered for any reason. outletmassa.com reserves the right to inspect returned merchandise and assess re-stocking fees depending on the state of the returned merchandise.
outletmassa.com reserves the right to refuse unauthorized returns.
All authorized returned merchandise is subject to re-entry inspection which is at the sole discretion of outletmassa.com and must meet all the requirements listed under the Return Policy. outletmassa.com reserves the right to assess re-stocking fees depending on the state of the returned merchandise.
The returned item(s) must be in the same condition as sent, packaged in an orderly fashion, and have all original tags, extra buttons, dust bags, hangers, etc. Shoes and other accessories that were sent with original boxes must be returned in these boxes which cannot be used, damaged or altered in any way.
If the customers requests a refund accepted by outletmassa.com, the refund will be done using the same method of payment used for the purchase order. It will possibly appears on the client's credit card statement, PayPal account or on the bank account approximately after 30 (thirty) days. Parameters concerning timeline may differ depending on the credit card used or other method of payment used or Bank Institute. It is not possible to control this process on the part of outletmassa.com. Parameters concerning timeline may differ depending on the credit card used or other method of payment used.
If the client requests the issue of a store credit’s voucher, this could be used one time only on a future order within 60 (sixty) days. It must be used in its entirety on an order that is either equal to or greater than the value of the store credit. If not used within the limit of referential season outletmassa.com reserves the right to convert it in a final partial refund.